Summer Holiday is around the corner! With I’m InTouch you can go on a vacation “hassle free”. No need to lug a laptop and you can go through security check faster at the airport. Access the files, emails, web camera and everything on your computer any time you want, as if you were sitting in front of it. With I’m InTouch you can “extend” your holiday with the peace of mind that you can still be productive and responsive if you need to. Our new I’m InTouch v9.62 and I’m InTouch GoMail app with enhanced performance have just been released in time for your Summer Holiday.
With the ever expanding global nature of the computing industry a new version of I’m InTouch (v9.6) has been released to support Foreign Languages and Emoji when users are using our free I’m InTouch GoMail app to remotely manage their Outlook emails on their computers from a mobile device:
1) Compose emails in any language
2) Compose emails using emoji characters
3) Read emails in different languages and emoji on your mobile device
4) Attach files on your computer that have file names in different languages
5) Save inbound attachments that have file names in different languages onto your computer’s local/network drives
I’m InTouch GoMail is a revolutionary app that can mobilize your Outlook. It has the following killer features that your built-in Mail app lacks:
- Compose emails with attachments from your computer’s local/network drives
- Save inbound attachments onto your computer’s local/network drives
- Notifications for emails received from selected senders or you can opt for “All”
If you have an office environment whereby your Exchange server is managed by a service provider (e.g. your Outlook is a POP/SMTP client or Exchange Online client), you will have the following additional advantages by using I’m InTouch GoMail:
- Everything you compose remotely using I’m InTouch GoMail will automatically be recorded in your Outlook’s Sent Items. No more synchronization is necessary.
- You can have greater security and privacy by keeping all your emails on your Outlook instead of leaving them on your provider’s server for mobile access.
- You do not need to pay your provider any email storage fee.
Available for free from Apple AppStore and Google Play, I’m InTouch GoMail is an app that mobilizes your Outlook and lets you keep all your inbound and outbound emails securely on your own computer.
This means from your mobile device you can insert attachments from your computer or save inbound attachments onto your computer without having to leave them on any third party’s cloud storage. Hence, it maximizes data security/privacy with no third party storage fee.
Since I’m InTouch GoMail actually remote controls your Outlook at the office computer to read and send emails, no attachment files or emails are stored on your mobile device. This not only saves a lot of data usage but also being ultimately secure because nothing is compromised even if your mobile device is stolen.
With a smart notification feature, you can configure your I’m InTouch GoMail to receive real-time alerts at your mobile device when emails from certain pre-defined senders arrive at your Outlook. This means no more alert on unimportant or junk mails.
Before you can use I’m InTouch GoMail, you must first activate your Outlook computer to become I’m InTouch-enabled. The activation process is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply click here to create a Free Account. Then from the computer you wish to activate, go to www.imintouch.com. Login to the I’m InTouch account you have just created and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the Outlook computer.
01 Communique has just released a major update for its remote desktop product I’m InTouch. This new version has lots of feature and performance enhancement. Following are the highlights:
1. The new v9.5 compliments the brand new I’m InTouch GoMail v1.0 app.
I’m InTouch GoMail is a revolutionary app that can mobilize your Outlook*.
You can now send email from your mobile device with attachments easily. Plus it is FREE!
Advantages of I’m InTouch GoMail:
- Read your Outlook Inbox on your mobile device
- No more storing of emails on your ISP and risk of a privacy breach
- Get notification of new emails received at your Outlook on your mobile device
- Insert attachments from your computer without leaving them on any cloud
- Save inbound attachments onto your computer
- Send/Reply/Forward activities completely logged on your Outlook
Stay tuned for the soon release date of I’m InTouch GoMail!
2. Brand new notification mechanism compatible with most mobile devices (i.e. iPhones and Android phones) that has the new I’m InTouch GoMail app installed. Once you have started using the GoMail app, you will be able to get notification of new emails received at your Outlook on your Apple or Android device.
3. Improved compatibility with Google Chrome and Firefox which streamlines the starting procedures of a remote session of I’m InTouch
4. Newly introduced “Post-trial Free Usage” period with limited features. This will allow a trial user to continue using I’m InTouch past the trial period for FREE but with limited functionalities (remote desktop will not be available past the trial period).
*Your Outlook computer must be I’m InTouch-enabled. You need to install the latest version of I’m InTouch v9.5 on your Outlook computer in order to use the I’m InTouch GoMail app on your mobile device.
This major update brings lots of benefits to current and new users of the I’m InTouch remote access software.
For current subscribers, please obtain your free upgrade by going to your I’m InTouch-enabled computer and right-click on the “Green Satellite” on the taskbar. Select “Run Update Now”.